Dr. Diane Marie has been an inspirational speaker, motivator, facilitator and coach to a variety of groups in a variety of settings. With expertise in counseling, coupled with conflict resolution training, she has presented to a variety of audiences. She has conducted workshops, Lunch-N-Learn meetings, and more! Whether you need a guest speaker for a small group meeting, seminars, workplace training, or banquet speaker, Diane Marie has a knack for connecting with her audience.
The topics below are ones in which Dr. Diane Marie regularly writes, speaks and trains about. Keynotes and meetings can be customized for the specific needs, concerns, and interests of your department, organization, conference, or audience.
You may customize a topic with Diane Marie’s areas of expertise or select one of the following:
- Meditation 101
- Spiritual Living
- Spiritual Self-care for the Working Professional
- How to Succeed at Work-Life Balance
- Move On Already! Healing from Past Relationships
- Lessons in Love: Love Thyself Interactive Workshop
- Conflict Coaching for Couples
- New Approaches to Workplace Conflict: Increasing Employee Productivity with fewer disputes